We're finally finished with the laundry room. Yay!!!
So Randy did the built-ins for the washer and dryer and we bought stock unfinished cabinets for above and trimmed them out. We had to build a platform to cover the drain and also built a little access box to cover the ugly valves. All of the mechanics of the room are hidden!
We used simple peel and stick "wood look" flooring. It's inexpensive and super easy to install. I think for a basement laundry room it is perfect.
I found this early 1900's wash stand at a local flea market and I couldn't be happier with the result. It was the perfect size for our space. Randy just needed to fit it for the vessel sink. He also cut around the faucet so the drawer is still functional and added some shelving inside. I forgot to take pics of the inside, so I'll add those later. I love the new farmhouse lighting and birch mirror, and of course we needed to add some shiplap! :)
I'm still trying to figure out my accessories in here, but for now I still have up my winter decor.
Next is the master bath and bedroom. :)