I have been dying to try this for a while, but finally got around to giving it a shot. I decided to experiment with a small area first, with some cheap peel and stick paper I got on Amazon. That way if it didn’t work out, I wasn’t really out much.
It was definitely a two person job, but once we got each piece started, it went up fairly easily...except that my neck and shoulders we’re KILLING me 😭. Randy is in better shape I guess, so he didn’t complain too much.
Well, I absolutely LOVE the way it turned out! You can bet I’ll be doing this again, and next time I’ll feel perfectly comfortable doing a bigger area with some better paper. 😉